Friday, August 24, 2012

Creating a Top Ten Web Site Google


Making a top ten Google rankings for your website in a short period of time without a penny, and in essence, get a high ranking Google for free. I do not pretend to be an expert webmaster. I do not build websites for a living. However, I did follow the advice of others who know more than me, and I produced in just a couple of months in the top ten Google website using the main keywords. Maybe you can do the same and move up the rankings of Google. Just learn from my research and do what others have put in place, and can be done.

Once again I am not an Internet guru, and at best an amateur website builder, who has spent most of his life practicing law. Well, how did I get indexed and get a high Google page rank so quickly. I will outline below what I did to get high rankings on Google for my first site, rankings, and I have had for a number of weeks and counting. We hope that you can try some of the same things I did and find some success, to get your website indexed and get a top ranking page with Google in a short time. It can be frustrating, but research and a little 'work makes it possible.

Basically, use the Google search. At every step of the process I Googled the questions I had on in the process of getting my web site up and running. I studied several informative articles from my Google searches at each stage of the process. First, Google how to create a website. There are many articles on this topic and many sites allow you to open and to be hosted by their free website. Most free Web sites are a novice friendly format that even a beginner like me can hardly go wrong implementation. Many have some nice Google widget you can add to improve your site, and most offer good support for free.

After obtaining an 'idea for the site (for example, a trader of sports souvenir collector), then Google the words of a sports souvenir collector could search Google for the purchase or sale of its products. It 's where you will learn the magic of keywords in title and text. These are keywords that attract search engines Google, and must be relevant to the theme of the site. Even terms such as Google-increase the Google ranking website, and follow the advice of others on this issue, and all the articles discussed the importance of keywords.

Keywords are vital in my opinion. You want to have valuable and unique text in the page of the site. However, the search engines Google wants to see and touch those keywords. Have you noticed as I entered the key words in this article. For example, rankings, Google Search, Google indexing, etc. To find out what keywords successful sites use on your subject and do it better than them. The keywords should be in the title, description, and sprinkled throughout the text. Be careful not to add too many keywords, and offend the Google robot. How much is too much I do not know. However, in my opinion, try to create more good than a thousand words of relevant content in the text, including the keywords Google loves. Some say that no more than five percent of the content of the text should be the keywords to be sure.

You always hear about Google rankings with backlinks. I think backlinks are very important for a top Google ranking. However, a handful may be sufficient and are not too difficult to obtain. My understanding is that backlinks are links from other indexed sites that are connected in one way or another to your site. In other words, someone can click on your link from their site to get to your. Back links can come from web directories, preferably the subject (do not miss Google, DMOZ), and must be presented as directories as you can. Backlinks also come from the articles you've written that include the site URL in the text. I wrote articles for the players main article, EzineArticles, HubPages and GotoArticle, etc.

I also write blogs. Digg, Blogger, Blogspot, Wordpress, etc. Blogs are considerable. I've included my site url in my text or attacked my link somewhere on the blog backlink. For some reason Google particularly like EzineArticles and WordPress. EzineArticles are in a class by themselves and very selective. My remarks have done well on these sites Google searches. The published articles and blogs with your URL in the text or an attachment which, in my opinion it is indexed quickly and increase your rankings in everything you do. The articles will give you back. Articles and blogs will give you material for your site. Many of my articles have been in the top rankings of Google and has provided, in essence, a referral to my site.

Obviously, be sure to start indexing your link by sending directly to the main search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. To submit a site to Google, Google: submit site to Google, and leads you to the presentation pages. One thing I did was free was anticipated to incorporate a Google AdWords campaign. This is a pay-per-hit site on your ad and you set the price. I set mine very low cost and is not very expensive.

Once again, I'm not a website builder for profit, having only built a single website. However, if the only point you want Google to index your website, then do all the above and you should at least get indexed. If you want a top Google ranking try what I suggested, it might work. Have fun .......

No comments:

Post a Comment