Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Rachel and I Codependent


I'm Rachel and I am recovering codependent.

For many years I lived my life to serve and please others, not because they asked me directly, but because I, at some point in my story was accepted that what he should do in order to be loved, and was not in me nothing good or worth amar.Yo to do everything for you love me, because although he did not think deserve it, I needed to feel loved, accepted, valued, recognized very human needs definitiva.Hice literally everything to be accepted tolerates humiliation, destratos of all kinds, I justified the unjustifiable. I spent my economic assets and I lost everything.

But the more he gave, the more rejection received from those who sought to please and myself. I was ashamed of what I thought, what we felt, what he said what he did, the point of wanting to "disappear" to not live with that eternal shame of existir.Pero also kept me from who I really loved, paradoxical for those looking for love right?. But that is codependency, the pain generated by the rejection triggers the flow of adrenaline.

I realized I was looking for the rejection of others, to confirm and validate my belief that "I'm not worth anything." "I'm no good" and other beliefs limiting and demeaning to those with extreme care and feeding fervor.Para be honest, I'm not sure how it arose in me the desire to be free of both self-imposed suffering. Sure it was God who always kept burning in me his LUZ.Sólo know the pain and shame became unbearable and a voice in me said "There must be a way to break free from these bonds." That conviction grew in me and encouraged me to seek the path of liberation. What used to be spent to meet others in solving their problems, invested in books that helped me much to find my camino.Leí, I meditated, I wrote, I wondered, I said, this was and is the road traffic and transit in recuperación.La my use of these tools and strategies, the support with: honest with myself, self-observation, LOVE, RESPECT, FAITH.

Enter the following link, I have much more to share about how to overcome codependence and http://superandolaco-dependencia.com

...

No comments:

Post a Comment