Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Should I buy a 3D TV?


Recently I faced the same question when my old HDTV began to fail. A few days before I approached an electronics store, where I immediately fell in love with 3D TVs.

Not knowing anyone who had a 3D TV, I had to do my own research. Through the internet I learned about HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4, Blu-Ray players and everything related to having a 3D TV. I recently made the decision to buy a 3D TV and then I'll tell you why.

The main reason to buy a 3D TV is unique and unparalleled experience. Everything seems much clearer and I can see deep into my television. When I'm watching football in 3D I feel I'm on the field. This experience and my confidence that 3D TVs have much future were the reasons why I decided to buy one.

When I was doing my research on buying my 3D TV, Talk to many people who have HDTV and 3D TV like but were not the work of buying one.

The following will analyze the most important points to make the decision to buy a new 3D TV.

Price:

A basic 3D TV is more expensive than an HDTV. For 3D TVs need special glasses that can cost 200 Euros or more per couple and also requires a bly-ray player for movies in 3D.

By about 1500 Euros you can buy the 3D TV, the Blu-ray player and two pairs of glasses. Compared to a high definition HDTV that could cost approximately 700 Euros.

Lack of 3D programming:

At present there are some movies in 3D and in some countries you can watch sports events broadcast in 3D as the new 3D sports channels (ESPN 3D).

Today, 80% of the time I use my TV is HDTV for regular use. The remaining 20% ​​divided into 3D movies, 3D sporting events and play 3D games on the PS3.

As I said earlier I see a great future in 3D TVs. 3D technology improves video quality significantly and I am convinced that 3D programming will continue to grow, especially movies and sporting events, where the benefits of 3D TVs are incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment