Thursday, August 9, 2012

How You Get A Job


Cheaper labor reform dismissal. Sure. There is less evidence, however, serve to reduce unemployment, among other reasons, the ossified structure of INEM, become a mere dispenser of unemployment benefits.

In more than forty years of work, I have been doomed to stop three times. Well, all I got in a new job for myself, the INEM and made me offers or evaluated my professional competence, or courses offered me, or attempt to recycle it or anything. I guess my case is not the exception but the norm.

But in this country is that things have always worked well. And so it goes.

What matters is not job training or professional merit, but cronyism, have a good recommendation that is cheaper to study a career or attend an opposition.

I did see a couple of Asturian immigrants who ran a modest bar in the Dominican Republic when I started in this business of journalism: "We only have a daughter, the woman told me, but is studying in Switzerland." To my bewilderment, he added: "We do not have money left even to eat, but we want our child to relate to an expensive school and peers and have given a good job tomorrow."

A This is called vision.

The worst thing is that the system is widespread and it wreaks havoc even in our political class. As one character Catalan public this week: "Now people get political office by plug, not have to look at the educational level of the councilors and ministers."

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment