Thursday, August 9, 2012

New blank pages


022. New blank pages. Wake Collection. Yépez.doc Waldylei

Throughout life you build your own path because, as Walker says this writer, the path does not exist, it is the same as walking. Now comes a new year, a new chapter in the book of life of each. Lie there in your hands new blank pages. From now on, you are responsible for writing each letter and empty space. You have the power to choose what to write, what to delete and blank spots remain.

In the first of the leaves, we will shape a life thank you for the opportunity to continue walking in our history. Joyfully remember the names of the people who made the difference in days gone by, and we hope to continue with us.

This year will be a challenge, is full of many things and great challenges, but not afraid to live them.

Here I Come to Life ... Live!

When I see the eyes of the world

when I feel I can be better,

when I believe in my abilities and accomplishments,

when I pray seeking a second chance,

when it gives me another book to go ...

I can only think about what I wanted to capture.

In my hands, the urge to create.

On the lips, the good news to talk.

My heart, always ready to love.

Hopefully you never stop dreaming!

Write together a new book!

Live the fantasy of a new story.

Let the best attempts!

Let us bring to reality what others only branded as "dream?.

You are the best books.

You are the magic in magic.

The Sun that transcends any darkness.

Thanks for letting me, "read? a little about yourself.

By turning on the light that can guide others.

As the unequivocal proof, that what can look more special because there ...

Because you ...

The Love Walk

and that from today, starting to write another chapter of his life.

03/01/08 6:44 p.m. - 7:18 p.m.

Yepez Waldylei

http://darkisx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment