Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Linking Handbook


In their ignorance, believed that one link today, I was sucked and that the couples had enough look, without wasting time on protocol and twisted courtship and courtship, as in the remote period of my youth.

Wow, it seems that it is not.

I say this because I just stumble into a computer directory where I usually post my articles with one anonymous author, entitled Techniques for binding girls. I read the note he had received 21,000 visits! My first reaction, I confess, has been of insane jealousy, not what you think maliciously, but because if some text reaches 200 my readers and I can see a ridge between the teeth. Let me make this clear because, at my age and being happily married, one does not look strong emotions around the World basketball. For example.

The author of the manual link above offers four tips to men who, if anyone is interested, I will discuss below. The first is that "do not do compliments" to the girl, no matter how good you are. So, you have to go hard on her not to become in their eyes "one of a herd." Just like that.

The second tip - "technical", the writer calls it, is displayed at a time "arrogant and fun," giving a rambling explanation of how you can combine disparate attitudes. Then add that there is cause a "sexual tension" from the outset, lest you think the other is just a friend and ended up eat a donut. The last recommendation is to practice physical contact. For example: "Touch your elbows so confident" or "push it back gently." You see what.

After reading these tips do not wonder the author of the text should not dare to come forward. What it leaves me puzzled, however, is that 21,000 people have gone to him for help to bind. It must be that people today is as desperate as it used to interact seamlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment